Cost of living comparison between Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08641 PLN / DOP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 37% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,426 zł (RD$ 39,643) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $757 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Thrissur costs ₨5,046 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)