Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06963 PLN / DOP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 14% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,795 zł (RD$ 126,314) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Wrocław costs 5.00 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alicante costs €25,160 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Ithaca, New York costs $2.19 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 2,000 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,600 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 11,000 ﷼ (43 minutes ago)