Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07990 PLN / DOP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 23% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,598 zł (RD$ 57,548) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €450 (2 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.05 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Changwon costs ₩1,430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)