Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07723 PLN / DOP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 19% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,457 zł (RD$ 109,507) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €400 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in McAllen, Texas costs $1,728 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)