Cost of living comparison between Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09106 PLN / DOP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 38% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,320 zł (RD$ 47,435) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (34 minutes ago)