Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07604 PLN / DOP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 18% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,807 zł (RD$ 102,667) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$85,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anápolis costs R$ 84,708,300 (about 1 hour ago)