Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 452 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07347 PLN / DOP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 20% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,166 zł (RD$ 111,147) in Santiago de los Caballeros to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (6 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mérida costs Mex$ 14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)