Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 193%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.732 PLN / CUC *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 20% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,491 zł (1,203 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩1,497 (20 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Johor Bahru costs RM1,299 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $50,000 (44 minutes ago)