Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 180%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.676 PLN / CUC *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 13% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,722 zł (2,373 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,700 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 45 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 7 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (about 1 hour ago)