Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.770 PLN / CUC *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 21% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,826 zł (2,341 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (10 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (43 minutes ago)