Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.775 PLN / CUC *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 8% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,801 zł (2,861 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)