Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 189%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.716 PLN / CUC *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 18% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,812 zł (2,102 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Liberec costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £120 (about 2 hours ago)