Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Cuba, Cuba and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.209 PLN / CUC *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 27% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,764 zł (1,132 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$65 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $64 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,900,000 (about 1 hour ago)