Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 305 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.282 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 43% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,416 zł (€3,133) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 30 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €37 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $10 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Southampton costs £409 (29 minutes ago)