Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 529 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00126 PLN / COP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 7% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,930 zł (COL$6,277,700) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)