Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 697 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00121 PLN / COP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 9% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,747 zł (COL$6,418,805) in Santiago de Cali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €16 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,849 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stuttgart costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (about 3 hours ago)