Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,898 prices entered by 332 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00571 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 28% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saltillo costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,750 (about 3 hours ago)