Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,375 prices entered by 338 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00582 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 34% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,376 zł (CH$1,610,991) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $111 (about 2 hours ago)