Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,263 prices entered by 303 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00549 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 26% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,568 zł (CH$1,560,319) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 189 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$79 (about 2 hours ago)