Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,209 prices entered by 284 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00555 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 41% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,430 zł (CH$2,240,985) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tekirdağ costs 22TL (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Colombo costs 35,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 9,500 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,338 (about 3 hours ago)