Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.208 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 55% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,380 zł (€2,467) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lagos costs 800,000 ₦ (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Uberlandia costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Nagpur costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €85 (about 2 hours ago)