Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.314 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 58% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,045 zł (€2,560) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7,000 (43 minutes ago)