Cost of living in Santander, Spain vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 304 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.292 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 45% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,385 zł (€3,118) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,200 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $1.06 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nicosia costs €0.08 (about 2 hours ago)