Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00008 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 56% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,000 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,115 zł (Bs 39,590,927) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨24,396 (40 minutes ago)