Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40948 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 15% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,876 zł (Bs 7,024) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 5,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)