Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.42221 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 16% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,358 zł (Bs 10,321) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €150 (about 2 hours ago)