Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00005 PLN / VEF *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 55% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,907 zł (Bs 55,563,392) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)