Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00136 PLN / COP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,632 zł (COL$2,669,264) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kolkata costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$87 (about 1 hour ago)