Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00123 PLN / COP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 14% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,651 zł (COL$4,609,386) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)