Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 334 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00121 PLN / COP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,400 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 7,350 zł (COL$6,063,599) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edinburgh costs £9 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)