Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00123 PLN / COP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 7% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,800 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,350 zł (COL$5,162,084) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)