Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.006 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,764 zł (R$ 9,709) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)