Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.977 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,331 zł (R$ 7,499) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 10,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Divinopolis costs R$ 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cambridge costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)