Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.012 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 13% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,464 zł (R$ 8,364) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Salvador costs R$ 9 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Portland, Oregon costs $1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,532 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $200 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 13,015 (about 1 hour ago)