Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.037 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,828 zł (R$ 7,549) in Santa Cruz do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 2 hours ago)