Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 430 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.230 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 60% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,393 zł (€2,457) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$860 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Karlsruhe costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)