Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 452 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.569 PLN / BOB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 40% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,508 zł ($b6,161) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $3.99 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)