Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 455 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.531 PLN / BOB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 26% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,586 zł ($b18,051) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U750,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in New Haven, Connecticut costs $681 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 11,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$26,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 250 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Beirut costs 3,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)