Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.736 PLN / CUC *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 45% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,145 zł (2,983 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $2,745 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Houston, Texas costs $0.53 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)