Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.703 PLN / CUC *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 41% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,609 zł (2,595 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs ARS $150 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)