Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.420 PLN / CUC *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 36% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,434 zł (3,051 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $50 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $305 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)