Cost of living in Santa Clara, Cuba compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.878 PLN / CUC *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Clara (Cuba) is 48% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,544 zł (1,430 CUC) in Santa Clara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)