Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 158 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.004 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,227 zł (R$ 9,189) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $508 (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lausanne costs CHF 1,041 (about 1 hour ago)