Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 202 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.973 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,436 zł (R$ 8,670) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $90 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (29 minutes ago)