Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 214 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.138 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 50% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,233 zł (R$ 8,990) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Winnipeg costs C$200 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$9,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)