Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 200 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.994 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,174 zł (R$ 9,228) in Santa Bárbara d'Oeste to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)