Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.623 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 46% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,200 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,886 zł (6,236TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Los Angeles, California costs $1.10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,423 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)