Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.075 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 32% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,600 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 4,505 zł (4,189TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$17 (about 1 hour ago)