Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.047 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 1,680 zł (1,604TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 15,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Antonio, California costs $150 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ranchi costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Stavanger costs kr 220,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 16,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)