Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.913 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 15% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,241 zł (RM12,316) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,050 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,400 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Edmonton costs C$200 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$6,880,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)