Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.930 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 27% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,638 zł (RM9,286) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (41 minutes ago)