Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.924 PLN / MYR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 13% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,224 zł (RM4,572) in Sandakan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (16 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (29 minutes ago)