Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus, Cuba vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 119 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.770 PLN / CUC *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus (Cuba) is 28% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,382 zł (3,285 CUC) in Sancti Spíritus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $96 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 20,000,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saratov costs руб 1,360 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nizhniy Tagil costs руб 1,100 (about 5 hours ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 5 hours ago)