Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 PLN / IRR *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 34% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,980 zł (﷼ 103,167,210) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 108,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hong Kong costs HK$59 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨3.70 (about 2 hours ago)