Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 274 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.518 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 94% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 17,225 zł (€3,813) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lima costs S/. 4.00 (15 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Providence, Rhode Island costs $22 (16 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Montevideo costs $U500 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)