Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 235 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.173 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 70% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,426 zł (€2,978) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨52 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 2 hours ago)