Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 410 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.302 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 79% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,795 zł (€2,742) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stuttgart costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 500 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$23 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Diego, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)