Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 423 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.298 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 81% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,080 zł (€3,742) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tekirdağ costs 22TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Colombo costs 35,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 9,500 ₪ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,338 (about 3 hours ago)