Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 141 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.234 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 73% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,079 zł (€2,617) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baia Mare costs 90,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)