Cost of living comparison between San Sebastian, Spain and Łódź, Poland
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 216 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.326 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 77% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,427 zł (€1,023) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)