Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 204 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.267 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 76% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,305 zł (€2,884) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)