Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,154 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.818 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 26% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,139 zł ($3,179) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs Mex$ 36 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose, California costs $90 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pointe-à-Pitre costs €750 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Mar del Plata costs ARS $1,200 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 4 hours ago)