Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 494 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.727 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 37% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,339 zł ($2,506) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $650 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pescara costs €449 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (39 minutes ago)