Cost of living comparison between San Salvador, El Salvador and Łódź, Poland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 337 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.198 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 57% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,883 zł ($1,401) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (8 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $64 (38 minutes ago)