Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,128 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 3.742 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 23% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,593 zł ($3,098) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Barranquilla costs COL$2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q10 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Corrientes costs ARS $60 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Samarkand costs 5,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 3.30 (about 1 hour ago)