Cost of living in San Rafael, Argentina vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09859 PLN / ARS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Rafael (Argentina) is 15% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,800 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 7,460 zł (ARS $75,665) in San Rafael.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨150 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 200 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (24 minutes ago)