Cost of living in San Rafael, Argentina compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13735 PLN / ARS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Rafael (Argentina) is 7% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,940 zł (ARS $43,244) in San Rafael.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)