Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17420 PLN / HNL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 18% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,688 zł (L 21,170) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$24,470 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 700 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)