Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17227 PLN / HNL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 17% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,385 zł (L 25,456) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (about 1 hour ago)