Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 307 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15651 PLN / HNL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 16% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,101 zł (L 51,762) in San Pedro Sula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 99TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)