Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 289 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19909 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 33% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,990 zł (Mex$ 25,066) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)