Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 199 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20224 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 41% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,412 zł (Mex$ 21,813) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)