Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 240 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20197 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 34% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,029 zł (Mex$ 24,901) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨23,766 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Medellín costs COL$215,000 (about 1 hour ago)