Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 261 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.19824 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 27% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,085 zł (Mex$ 55,915) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,700 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)