Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 200 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19376 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 29% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,768 zł (Mex$ 50,414) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (about 2 hours ago)