Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 158 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18725 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 25% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,643 zł (Mex$ 46,155) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 2 hours ago)