Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 169 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20786 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 38% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,090 zł (Mex$ 43,729) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 1.00₴ (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 2 hours ago)