Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 114 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18928 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 24% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,319 zł (Mex$ 43,951) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 150 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)