Cost of living comparison between San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico and Łódź, Poland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 197 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.21373 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 48% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,695 zł (Mex$ 17,289) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)