Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.19031 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,849 zł (Mex$ 57,007) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Luis costs ARS $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Los Angeles, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Warsaw costs 2,500 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Toronto costs C$3.60 (about 3 hours ago)