Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19511 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 21% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,233 zł (Mex$ 42,195) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,800 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$777 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sofia costs 45,000 лв (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (39 minutes ago)