Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20197 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 31% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,902 zł (Mex$ 24,269) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥7,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,271 (about 2 hours ago)