Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20878 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 38% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,162 zł (Mex$ 24,723) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)