Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20536 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 20% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,648 zł (Mex$ 42,113) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Leuven costs €40 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osasco costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)