Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19525 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 23% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,993 zł (Mex$ 40,935) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,376 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)