Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18945 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Miguel de Allende (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,961 zł (Mex$ 20,909) in San Miguel de Allende to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (about 1 hour ago)