Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 386 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18872 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 11% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 8,895 zł (Mex$ 47,131) in San Luis Potosí.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 35,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Manaus costs R$ 80 (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Luxembourg costs €35 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johannesburg costs R 7,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sherbrooke costs C$77 (about 1 hour ago)