Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 243 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18315 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 8% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,400 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,776 zł (Mex$ 36,996) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $8 (33 minutes ago)