Cost of living comparison between San Luis Obispo, California, United States and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.975 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Obispo, California (United States) is 130% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,738 zł ($1,444) in San Luis Obispo, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Asunción costs 150,000 Gs (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $90 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $101 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)