Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 664 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.698 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 85% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,755 zł ($3,449) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,900 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)