Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 136 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06653 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 89% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,969 zł (Php209,956) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (37 minutes ago)