Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 94 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06525 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 98% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,873 zł (Php212,628) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,000 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (39 minutes ago)