Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08155 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 132% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,694 zł (Php106,620) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)