Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 170 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07826 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 121% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,295 zł (Php105,998) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)