Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 276 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07196 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 93% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 19,312 zł (Php268,372) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$80 (11 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boise, Idaho costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Istanbul costs 10TL (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $19,500 (about 1 hour ago)