Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08174 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 131% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,224 zł (Php88,384) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)