Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20607 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 21% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,712 zł (Mex$ 42,277) in San Jose del Cabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,200 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)