Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.07184 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 86% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 16,761 zł (Php233,311) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 2 hours ago)