Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06979 PLN / PHP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 87% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,648 zł (Php195,572) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,300 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 4 hours ago)