Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00582 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 15% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,178 zł (CH$1,404,340) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,650 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7,000 (32 minutes ago)