Cost of living in San Felipe, Chile vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00562 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Felipe (Chile) is 4% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,444 zł (CH$1,856,980) in San Felipe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $1.06 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨76,238 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nicosia costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)