Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19324 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 6% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,800 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,386 zł (Mex$ 33,045) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling77 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Ana, California costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,321 (35 minutes ago)