Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas, Mexico compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18928 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Cristobal de las Casas (Mexico) is 9% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,100 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,436 zł (Mex$ 34,000) in San Cristobal de las Casas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kota Kinabalu costs RM18 (41 minutes ago)