Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 453 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09859 PLN / ARS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 12% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,800 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 7,757 zł (ARS $78,686) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)