Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21001 PLN / ARS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 25% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,998 zł (ARS $38,086) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $200 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Burlington costs $152 (about 2 hours ago)