Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25690 PLN / ARS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 39% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,197 zł (ARS $20,231) in San Carlos de Bariloche to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minsk costs 5,500 p. (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in New York City costs $8,559 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)