Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche, Argentina compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13470 PLN / ARS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Carlos de Bariloche (Argentina) is 6% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,300 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,893 zł (ARS $51,170) in San Carlos de Bariloche.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in São Paulo costs R$ 105,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,677 (about 2 hours ago)