Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00045 PLN / UZS
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 23% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,300 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,599 zł (12,533,029 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kingston costs J$10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asansol costs ₨120 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)