Cost of living in Samarkand, Uzbekistan compared to Łódź, Poland
WARNING! Samarkand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Samarkand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00126 PLN / UZS *
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samarkand (Uzbekistan) is 22% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 2,918 zł (2,310,240 сўм) in Samarkand.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)