Cost of living in Samara, Russia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 411 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07004 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samara (Russia) is 6% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,317 zł (руб 47,361) in Samara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jyväskylä costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tehran costs ﷼ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Posadas costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)