Cost of living in Samara, Russia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 419 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06995 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Samara (Russia) is 8% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 2,694 zł (руб 38,510) in Samara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (34 minutes ago)