Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey, Dominican Republic compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 200 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07592 PLN / DOP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvaleón de Higüey (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,000 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,746 zł (RD$ 88,855) in Salvaleón de Higüey.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (40 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$10,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 4 hours ago)