Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 916 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.317 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 45% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,546 zł (R$ 3,452) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨19,314 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$7,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (about 1 hour ago)