Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 702 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.995 PLN / BRL
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,259 zł (R$ 8,303) in Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (35 minutes ago)