Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18924 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is about the same as in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 3,063 zł (Mex$ 16,187) in Saltillo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$6,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oxford costs £2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,761 (about 1 hour ago)