Cost of living in Saltillo, Mexico vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18872 PLN / MXN
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saltillo (Mexico) is 13% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 10,000 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 8,720 zł (Mex$ 46,208) in Saltillo.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Jerusalem costs 213 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Leeds costs £4.55 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Valletta costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)