Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 880 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.734 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 106% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)