Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah, United States compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 929 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.654 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 105% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)