Cost of living comparison between Salt Lake City, Utah, United States and Łódź, Poland
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 776 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.209 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salt Lake City, Utah (United States) is 130% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7 (about 3 hours ago)