Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00027 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 18% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,900 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 7,314 zł (Rp 27,546,480) in Salatiga.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 2 hours ago)