Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 22% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 1,940 zł (Rp 6,330,399) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (44 minutes ago)