Cost of living in Salatiga, Indonesia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00026 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salatiga (Indonesia) is 24% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,700 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 5,881 zł (Rp 22,322,599) in Salatiga.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Taipei costs 4,200 NT$ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Port Harcourt costs 29,432 ₦ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 2,500 ₦ (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hanoi costs 50,000 ₫ (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (41 minutes ago)