Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.309 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 35% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,932 zł (€2,073) in Salamanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanjing costs 元150,000 (about 1 hour ago)