Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.498 PLN / OMR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 41% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,985 zł (﷼ 1,051) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,100 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)