Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 212 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.664 PLN / OMR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 57% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 3,937 zł (﷼ 369) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,800 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $1.50 (about 1 hour ago)