Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.585 PLN / OMR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 46% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,840 zł (﷼ 1,131) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,400 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 25 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Long Beach, California costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (about 1 hour ago)