Cost of living in Salalah, Oman compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.276 PLN / OMR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Salalah (Oman) is 45% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,691 zł (﷼ 1,045) in Salalah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,700 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)