Cost of living comparison between Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.925 PLN / USD
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saipan (Northern Mariana Islands) is 181% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,022 zł ($1,789) in Saipan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (42 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)