Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion vs Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 243 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.287 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 66% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 15,093 zł (€3,521) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100 zł in Łódź.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $22 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.40 (about 2 hours ago)