Cost of living in Saint-Pierre, Reunion compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.303 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Pierre (Reunion) is 82% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,622 zł (€3,166) in Saint-Pierre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)