Cost of living in Saint Petersburg, Russia compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 798 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06619 PLN / RUB
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Petersburg (Russia) is 40% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (27 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Tel Aviv costs 12,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)