Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 104%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 173 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.022 PLN / GBP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 149% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,321 zł (£1,856) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (34 minutes ago)