Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 245 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.020 PLN / GBP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 128% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 8,547 zł (£1,703) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)