Cost of living in Saint Peter Port, Guernsey compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 222 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.103 PLN / GBP
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint Peter Port (Guernsey) is 151% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,417 zł (£1,845) in Saint Peter Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 999 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩2,290 (about 2 hours ago)