Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.227 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 55% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,841 zł (€1,145) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,583 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reno, Nevada costs $149 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Corunna costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Arba Minch' costs 18 Birr (about 1 hour ago)