Cost of living comparison between Saint-Étienne, France and Łódź, Poland
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.309 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 58% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 4,945 zł (€1,148) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (44 minutes ago)