Cost of living in Saint-Étienne, France compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.147 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saint-Étienne (France) is 53% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,102 zł (€2,436) in Saint-Étienne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 6,600 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tampa, Florida costs $0.66 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phnom Penh costs 25,000 Riels (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)