Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 190 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.368 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 121% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 6,918 zł (€1,584) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)