Cost of living in Saint-Denis, Reunion compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 171 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.262 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Saint-Denis (Reunion) is 117% more expensive than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 5,425 zł (€1,273) in Saint-Denis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 zł in Łódź.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Beijing costs 元1,017 (about 1 hour ago)