Cost of living in Saharanpur, India compared to Łódź, Poland
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05472 PLN / INR
Do you live in Łódź? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saharanpur (India) is 9% cheaper than in Łódź (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,800 zł in Łódź you would need to make just about 6,168 zł (₨112,711) in Saharanpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (43 minutes ago)